I’ve just uploaded version 1.301 to GitHub. This is largely a bugfix release; there were several problems with the improved SDL interface, as expected. I also fixed some problems with the content, including what I hope is the cause of the mysterious villainous reputation Thanks to everybody who submitted bug reports.
The other big thing is the inclusion of some features to hopefully make the ASCII interface work better on a braille reader. The Accessibility_On config option changes the navigation display from a compass to plain text.
Complete list of changes below the fold.
- Added accessibility option for ASCII mode (ui4gh.pp)
- View Mecha should show correct repair cost (services.pp)
- Shrine prop sturdier (STCdefault.txt)
- Exceeding skill number limit indicated in SDL chargen (randchar.pp)
- Fixed faulty SDL info display when selling items (services.pp)
- Fixed memos from deleted plots bug (arenascript.pp)
- Mecha Part Editor crash fixed (sdlinfo.pp)
- Tech Vulture can’t remove integral parts (arenascript.pp)
- In ASCII mode, cursor should indicate position of PC (conmap.pp)
- Fixed AutoTraining overspending bug (pcaction.pp)
- Renamed ifPersona ASL command to ifNPCOK
- Removed faction difficulty counter (ADV_FederatedTerritories.txt)
- Robotics adjusted (skilluse.pp)
- Fixed heroism pecking in series folder
As usual, try it out and let me know what you think.