Today I added a new Mecha Engineering interface. The technical info panel lists the following things:
- Mecha mass, form, and form bonuses
- Intrinsic mass and equipment mass, along with associated MV/TR penalties
- Walk and roll capacity; at 100% the mecha will move at maximum speed
- Skim and flight thrust values, for mecha capable of skimming or flying/jumping
- Full speed bonus gained from overchargers
Hopefully this extra information will help to de-mystify the mecha design process. Do you think there’s anything else I should add?
Edit- One potential problem is that the form MV/TR bonuses could be mistaken for the mecha’s current MV/TR. I should make that more clear on the display.